Area Manager - Care
Area Manager – Care
£36,500 per annum
Our client support people who are living with disabilities, illness or injury to live the best life possible.
Our client are now looking to recruit an Area Manager to join their team in Surrey, covering Redhill, Horley, Warlingham, Walton-on-the-Hill, Hookwood, and Woking.
As our client’s Area Manager, you will be responsible and accountable for the management of a group of services, ensuring that they deliver high quality outcomes. You will be expected to:
- Be responsible for the management and development of a group of services ensuring that they meet the needs and aspirations of people who use them and the regulatory authorities
- Act as a practice leader, role modelling person centred active support approaches and carrying out regular observations of and feedback to staff
- Ensure the effective management of staff; monitoring and coaching direct reports to achieve excellent staff performance and the delivery of quality services
- Manage budgets and funding streams to ensure cost effective provision of services
- Use all management information and quality assurance systems to analyse data and trends, and take corrective/pro-active management action
- Contribute to the development of policy and procedure and be accountable for the effective implementation of policies with the services for which they are responsible
- Respond to the emerging opportunities as identified by the Regional Director - and the subsequent delivery of services
To be considered for our client’s Area Manager role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of managing complex teams and achieving quality through excellent people management
- Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities & challenging behaviours
- Level 5 diploma in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it
- Understanding and experience of excellent financial management as relevant to the organisation and the services managed
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Experience of managing change
- Excellent practice skills and experience of acting as a practice leader
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Good IT skills using MS Office
- Full UK Driving Licence and access to your own car
Area Manager Benefits:
- £36,500 per annum
£100 per month essential car user allowance
If you feel you have the skills for our client’s Area Manager role, please apply now!
Closing date – 29/03/2017
Interview date – 05/04/2017
Area Manager, Care Manager, Care Supervisor, Care Area Manager, Care Home Manager, Support Manager.