Accounts Receivable Clerk
Page Personnel are recruiting a permanent Accounts Receivable Clerk on behalf of a leading Professional Services business based in Skipton.
This award winning Professional Services business is growing rapidly, they have offices throughout the UK and a fantastic opportunity has come available for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their successful Finance team based in Skipton. This is a brilliant opportunity to join a market leading business that offers extensive support and training to all employees.
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will report directly into the Finance Manager and will work in a fast paced Accounts Receivable Team.
They will be responsible for, but not limited to; Issuing invoices in an accurate and timely manner, consolidating invoices, resolving invoice queries and liaising with Sales and Credit Control when dealing with complex queries on a daily basis, assisting with Credit Control on an ad hoc basis, producing reports on Excel for key clients (must have Pivot Tables and V Look Ups), other ad hoc duties when required.
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will have:
- A background in Accounts Receivable / Sales Ledger Processing / Credit Control
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Excel (Pivot Table and V Look Ups)
- Excellent customer service skills
- A highly organised approach to work and good attention to detail
Free on site parking + Company Pension Scheme + Excellent company benefits