Credit Controller - CICM
My client is a leading business within the construction sector, ideally situated on the Leicestershire and Derbyshire border.
Due to expansion they now have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to join the team on a full time, permanent basis.
Reporting into the Credit Manager, you will take ownership of your own Ledger of between 600-800 active accounts, with clients based across the UK.
- Day to Day Management of a ledger of aged debtor accounts, logging all communication into IT Systems
- Proactive chasing debtors via telephone, email and face to face when needed, working to both team and individual targets
- Provide the credit manager with weekly collections forecast and complete credit risk analysis
- Liaison with customers and internal teams to resolve queries and disputes, sending credit notes when required
- Set and review customer credit limits and monitor overtrading accounts
- Sales Ledger Duties, Cash Accounting and Banking where needed
Applicants must have previous credit control experience within a business to business environment, and have an interest in studying towards CICM if not already qualified.
Experience within the construction / building materials industry is preferred, but not essential.
This role is promised to be both challenging and progressive, with an excellent basic salary of up to £22,000 coupled with excellent benefits and bonus.
FRS strives to be an equal opportunities employer, and is committed to treating all applicants alike. FRS does not treat any individual on grounds of sex, age, colour, marital status, race, nationality or ethnic or national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or membership or non-membership of a trade union, less favourably than others. All vacancies advertised are open to all ages.