Quality Inspector (Assurance/Engineer)
Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 1pm.
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + ISO training + Company Pension + Healthcare Scheme + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Quality Inspector role available in a well established local manufacturer with ISO 9001 and ISO 140001 training!
The successful candidate will have experience in mechanical quality assurance and be able to use manual measurement hand tools. You will come from any mechanical industry and be able to read technical/ engineering drawings.
Your role will be to inspect mechanical products against technical drawings. You will get involved in and receive training on internal audits and should the role require, you may get involved with external audits to local suppliers. You’ll be in a team of 3 and the only person working on the mechanical side of inspection and will need to check and sign off final assembled products.
The company are a large multi-disciplined manufacturer of high tech solutions to many industries, this role will be focused on a particularly strong arm of the manufacturing business in gas pipeline industry machinery.
* Inspect incoming mechanical products, internal manufactured parts and carry out final assembled product checks.
* Using manual measurement hand tools.
* Checking and signing off on final assembled products.
* Carrying out internal audits with ISO 9001 training.
* Experience in mechanical quality assurance in any industry.
* Able to use manual measuring equipment.
* Able to read mechanical drawings.
* Lives commutable to Westbury.