Facilities Manager - Watford- £50,000 - £55,000
Are you a proven, Facilities Manager looking for your next high profile and challenging project in a fast paced, commercial environment?
An international leader in medical services and technology are seeking for an experienced Facilities Manager to join their global property team. This will be mainly responsible for their main head office in Watford and a range of other sites in their UK and Ireland portfolio.
The job will sit within the property team and will report into the Global head of property and FM working alongside the international team.
- Project management and Facilities management across the UK office portfolio
- Strategic management of UK portfolio. managing optimisation projects and looking at space planning and space management initiatives
- Effectively managing key stakeholders, working alongside service partners and landlords
- Relevant industry qualifications (a degree in Facilities Management, a technical subject or a related discipline would be preferred but is not essential)
- Desirably 7+ years' experience within Facilities/ engineering management in a corporate environment
- Good project management skills, with the ability to successfully drive through and complete major business change projects within timescale and budget.
- Flexibility to travel UK wide if required
What's On Offer?
- Scope for future progression and exposure managing FM projects across EMEA
- Participation in head office annual bonus scheme
- 30 days' holiday
- Yearly lunch allowance, childcare vouchers, healthcare and travel cover, competitive pension scheme and much more.
If you have experience working in a similar position in the FM space and are interested in finding out more information, then please get in touch on as we are looking to interview in the coming weeks.