Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie - Award winning hotel & restaurant - Brighton
Excellent opportunity to join this small team. This business is serious about food & you will be working in an advanced kitchen to create fabulous, fresh dishes using the best of seasonal, local ingredients.
This is the right job for you if…
you want to:
· Work for a company that shares your passion for food
· Relish the chance to learn about new ingredients, cooking techniques and putting your ideas into dishes
· Develop your skills towards a sous chef role
already do the following:
· Have a passion for fresh food and take pride in helping to create great dishes
· Love kitchen camaraderie
· Thrive under pressure
· Have great food preparation skills and are confident in cooking
· Set yourself the highest standards.
And possess the following:
· A willingness to learn
· Great communication skills
· A personality to suit all the above
You'll be supported every step of the way by a team of experienced chefs!
If you feel that you are suited to this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your UPDATED CV.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
Evolve Hospitality Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.