Junior Finance Business Partner
Junior Finance Business Partner - up to £26,000 - Milton Keynes
My client is looking for a progressive, driven candidate who is looking for their first 'big' step into a challenging Junior Finance Business Partner role.
Based in Milton Keynes - full time - permanent - up to £26,000 with full study support and a bonus.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- Responsible for supporting the production of the monthly management accounts
- Support the FBP with monthly management reporting
- Work with operations to resolve queries and provide financial information
- Analyse accounts and resolve any financial queries
- Support on billed and unbilled debt
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliation's for sign off with the FB
- Deputise in the absence of the FBP
- Partnering with the finance business partner to prepare full annual budgets and monthly rolling forecasts.
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing added value opportunities.
- Part qualified or early studier accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Business/Systems integration experience.
- Excellent excel skills and data manipulation / analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience of thinking around problems, identifying and then implementing solutions.
- A self-starter who is enthusiastic, organised and focused.