Our fantastic growing client is looking for a Marketing Manager within their Portmouth office. You will have already gained some fantastic exposure within Marketing and looking for your next challenge! This is a commercial marketing role with exciting aspects to the role...
To develop, manage and activate marketing and growth plans for customer facing services globally. To work with key partners to deliver partnership activity and launch campaigns. To identify and research new business propositions which are aligned to the global growth strategy.
- Reporting to Head of Business Development and Global Partnerships as part of the Marketing team
- Responsible for the development, implementation and reporting of marketing activity new business growth and any new propositions
- Support the Head of Business Development and Global Partnerships to identify new business opportunities and develop marketing strategies and plans to support these.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing team (category marketing, sales promotion, brand marketing, etc) on a global basis to deliver services marketing activity and promotions
- Management and reporting of relevant marketing budgets, activity, performance and ROI
- Management of any relevant external agencies and partners to deliver key activities & generate relevant content
- Ability and willingness to travel
To succeed you’ll need to be an experienced, commercially-savvy marketer combining the ability to devise marketing strategies with the implementation of marketing plans.
- Marketing strategy and plan development
- Implementation & activation of the marketing plans utilising mainly owned channels with limited budget for paid channels
- Creation of relevant marketing collateral for the websites, blogs, guides, social media advertising & emails
- Monitoring, reporting and evaluation of activities
- Agency & external resource management
- Budget management
- New customer acquisition, sales/profit, engagement with activity and content generated, ROI of activity, customer satisfaction score (NPS) and successful new business initiatives launched
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- c.5 years experience in marketing, preferably for ecommerce focussed businesses
- Ability to translate business objectives into practical marketing plans
- Demonstrable experience of utilising digital marketing to achieve business growth
- Demonstrable experience creating engaging and impactful content for use in digital marketing, especially social media and email
- Experience working on brands & businesses with limited budget, able to demonstrate creative solutions to maximise marketing potential of assets
- Able to leverage customer data and insights to drive campaign decisions
- Preferable experience of developing new business opportunities and end to end initiative management
- Preferable knowledge of and experience in Insurance
- Customer centric with an empathetic consumer mindset
- Strong attention to detail with a strive for excellence in delivery
- Ability to manage and coordinate changing priorities, understand 'what good looks like’, and capable of multi-tasking
- Ability to lead individuals and teams and 'take others with you’
- Capable of building and maintaining strong stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to take a lead role and own project delivery
- Demonstrate a strong commercial acumen
- Ability to demonstrate strong communication skills and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment with a degree of ambiguity.