Ifa Sales Support Consultant
Our client is a leading Investment and Wealth Management Company and they currently looking to hire a highly credible and professional individual into their busy Client and IFA Sales Support team. This is a varied role in which you will work closely with Wealth Planners ensuring they and clients alike are fully supported through the new business process.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Processing new business and amendments for Pension and Investments products
- Ensuring paperwork, files and operating systems are kept up to date, accurate and compliant
- You will explore business opportunities for referrals and professional connections
- Building strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Liaising with 3rd parties for quotations, valuations and Letters of Authority
This would be an excellent opportunity for those who have experience of working in an IFA environment within the Financial Services sector who want to gain wider knowledge of Wealth Management and Investment products.
To be considered you will need to have previous experience in a sales support or IFA administration role, excellent customer service and strong administration skills. Our client would be keen to see candidates who are willing to study for the CII certificate in Financial Administration.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary with company benefits, and the opportunity to build a career with a leading Wealth Management firm