Estimator - £18-20k
Being an estimator with our client means you are the start point for our customer’s experience.
Candidates should be highly motivated, punctual, reliable, well organised and have good attention to detail.
Full training will be provided to enable candidates to successfully integrate into the team.
Main Job Role
- Answer customer telephone calls to assist pricing and technical queries
- Convert schedules to Excel
- Accurately take off schedules in Excel for large customer enquiries
- Accurately create quotations from the customer enquiries and schedules
- Check the customer orders match quotations
- Improve Technical knowledge of all products offered so able to assist the customers when needed
- Follow up quotes up to £25K (including OTP and Tenders) on regular basis then update Quotation Log with comments
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Good numeracy skills
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Be able to work with a team
- Have a high attention to detail
Jackie Kerr Recruitment is an independent agency that has been established for 18 years.
We strive to provide the ultimate consultancy service to all our candidates. Whether you are looking for permanent or temporary work we pride ourselves in understanding our candidate’s requirement’s to ensure that we place you in your ideal role.
We have recently heavily invested in new Recruitment Software that provides an online portal. Simply visit www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to enter your details and you will receive job alerts, hot off the press.
The portal enables you to update your information and CV at any time, so we always have your latest employment details on record.
So please visit our website and let us help you to find your dream job!
Please note: At Jackie Kerr Recruitment we receive a huge number of applications for each job that is posted. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of your original application, please go to our website www.jackiekerrrecruitment. com to apply for other jobs that may be suitable to you.