Marketing Manager - student recruitment
Part of a growing team you'll work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to produce marketing communications, campaigns and events to attact new students to the organisation in key specialist areas.
Skills and experience required:
- Event management - organising, planning and then delivering key events across the organisation
- Evidence of having driven high impact marketing campaigns in the Education or Training sector
- Ideally some student recruitment experience - Education / training / apprenticeships
- Experienced in developing and delivering integrated marketing communications.
- Marketing new services and working closely with the business development team
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong writing skills / copywriting
- Commercial awareness and ability to work in a complex environment
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.