Head Chef - Country House Hotel - Devon
- Country House Hotel & Wedding Venue
- Amazing location
- £28k plus performance bonus
In Recruitment are seeking a Head Chef for a Country House Hotel and Wedding Venue in rural Devon.
The Head Chef must have worked in a quality Gastro pub or restaurant/small hotel up to 2 Rosette.
As Head Chef, you’ll organise and manage the work of the kitchen staff, decide which tasks need to be done and share these amongst the team.
Your day-to-day duties will include:
- planning menus
- making sure food is of the highest quality and price
- managing stock
- ordering food from suppliers
- controlling a budget and keeping accurate records
- managing health and hygiene procedures
- organising the staff duty rota
- recruiting, training and developing staff
As Head Chef, you will be both energetic and approachable, and know how to develop and grow the current food trade, especially functions and weddings in an extremely competitive local environment in and around Devon and beyond. You will also need work well under pressure and be able to support and motivate your brigade.
To apply for this amazing opportunity, please email your CV to Phil White via the link below.
In Recruitment prides itself on providing only the highest quality candidates. Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application is successful.