Account Manager - Commercial Rent
Salary: £30,000, Plus bonus (OTE £36,000)
Location: City of London
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
CVS now has an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Rent Account Manager to join our busy Client Services department. The primary role of the Commercial Rent Account Manager is to manage and deliver excellent service to a wide portfolio of CVS clients, ensuring that we have full knowledge of the client and their property occupancy, allowing CVS to deliver great outcomes and maximize client savings and revenue earned during the lifetime of their contract.
- Communicate and take ownership of clients at regular intervals, contact frequency dependent on the circumstances of the case file and client relationship.
- Build rapport with clients, managing expectations and ensuring they understand the process and time scales involved.
- Carrying out client research and analysis.
- Managing a wide portfolio of business clients.
- Analysing property lease agreements and identifying new business opportunities.
- Confirming client documentation is received along with all correspondence attaining to each case file.
- Liaise with and support the Surveying team
- Professional or academic background in Commercial Property or Real Estate
- A demonstrable track record of working within a client-focused role, preferably within a B2B business
- Previous experience of working within a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of, or exposure to dealing with business clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of clients, internal business contacts and third parties across all forms of communication
- High levels of accuracy in all written and verbal communication
- Ability to develop rapport with clients and strengthen existing relationships, supporting client expansion
- Smart appearance, professional attitude with an excellent attendance record
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
- 6 GCSE’s Grades A-C (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM systems
- Good understanding of Commercial Property Leases
- Qualifications linked to property management or real estate
- An understanding of the rent review process for commercial properties
At CVS we are committed to equality and diversity. We ensure that a job criterion is relevant to the successful undertaking of the job. We do not indirectly disadvantage any persons on the grounds of gender, age, disability, race, ethnic origin, religious belief, sexual orientation or social status unless justified on objective grounds