Branch Managers - Glasgow
Branch Managers (Banking/Financial)
£26,000 plus (Company car on completion of Training)
I am recruiting for my client who are currently expanding their Branch Network and looking for experienced Sales Managers that can be put through a Management Training Programme.
If successful, you will be managing new branches as part of our strategy going forward.
New Branches are opening in 2017. This is a are great opportunities for individuals to join a fast-paced financial services company and establish themselves in a sales culture and be part of changing the landscape of consumer lending.
You will efficiently manage resources in the Branch to provide optimum productivity, profitability and growth, with personal development for all employees.
- Manage a team in the branch, motivate and train and ensure all sales targets are met.
- To Coach and Drive the success of your own Branch, your leadership will ensure that your customers have a great experience and the outcome that is right for them.
- Ensure your Branch team(s) provide quality customer service, maintain accuracy and follow all appropriate processes and procedures always.
- Driving the sales of the branch.
- Responsible for the development, quality and maintenance of all, sales contracts, insurance and ancillary programs where applicable.
- Responsible for all manner of collections and personally handles the difficult assignments such as bankruptcies, litigation, foreclosures, etc.
- Responsible for the hiring, training, development, salaries and advancement of employees.
- Responsible for the timeliness and accuracy of all record-keeping functions and reports.
- Responsible for the physical appearance of the office, the appearance and conduct of employees and the image of the company in the community.
- To effectively and efficiently complete all duties and responsibilities as assigned, to company standards.