Transforming how companies innovate and become leaders in their industries. Leading technology in an exploding market poised to hit $18 billion in the next 36 months. More than 3,400 organizations around the world rely on our platform to innovate their business from disruptive start-ups to Wal-Mart and General Electric.
Our culture and team is derived from the dedicated of performance for the team and the development of the individual. Our record breaking growth was the result of accelerated new logo growth as well as significant expansion as customers realize rapid time to value of our platform.
Pre-Sales Engineer, your primary objective is to work with our growing world-class team (like Sales, Customer Success, Expert Services and R&D) to drive growth in the UK market to the next level. As a trusted advisor you quantify the business value of the Clients App Platform and advise on how the platform can be best positioned, by mapping functional and technical requirements to the platform. This includes the incorporation in their Bi Modal IT organization.
Next to that you successfully manage and execute onsite Proof of Concepts and pilots and ensure that Clients technical capabilities are fully reflected in RFI's and RFP's. Your activities range from a high level pitch for a CIO to working out details of a complex application architecture during which you combine technical expertise with good communication skills and business acumen.
The client are looking for a commercial, energetic and persistent person who can fulfill this role from a relevant core expertise, for example Service Oriented Architecture, BPM tools or complex SAP landscapes from which your abilities to position and sell the client will be developed.
- Several years of pre-sales engineering experience, with last assignment as an active Solution Architect or Sales Engineer for an IT company selling to corporate enterprises
- Demonstrable experience with Enterprise application development and system architecture design
- Good knowledge of custom application development and Agile software development
- Fundamental understanding and experience with Component Based Architectures
- Must be able to function independently in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Experience in conducting training or consulting engagements is a great plus
- Proven track record working as part of a sales team while providing technical leadership to large accounts
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent
- that we consider our people are people and not assets
- the tremendous pace of innovation in the clients platform.
- the relaxed work atmosphere, including lounge spaces
- the almost unlimited freedom you get to expand your creativity, ideas and development
We take care of our team - check out our benefits:
- £90,000 annual base salary with £150,000 OTE
- 21 days of PTO and 10 paid company holidays
- 401k plan with employer match - 100% vested
- Highly competitive medical, dental and life insurance coverage.
- FSAs for medical, dental, and qualifying commuter expenses
- Discounted Hubway transportation for the city
So, are you the brilliant Pre-Sales Engineer we’re looking for?