Are you a proven FM Bid Manager, looking to take responsibility within a high achieving and close knit team? My client is looking to bring on an experienced Bid Manager with the ability to help lead the team and drive them forward.
The company are listed on the London Stock Exchange, and are a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index. They provide specialist teams and technology solutions to help plan, manage and improve their client's workplaces.
They operate globally across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, transport and utilities. You will become part of their competitive and forward thinking bid team, based in their Basingstoke office.
- To challenge the solution development with the bid modelling and operational teams
- To ensure that the solution developed is the most competitive ensuring profitability for the business
- To develop the sales presentation and attend solution presentations to the client where required
- To work with the Sales Team to develop winning bid strategies
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Previous experience within a Bid Manager role, operating in a similar services sector ideally Facilities Management.
- Experience of graphics and bidding in the private sector.
- A high level of written English and report writing and/ or bid writing skills
- An excellent communicator
What's on offer?
- The chance to work within a fantastic team who really do work together very well
- A competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to lead the team and drive the vision that they have achieved.
Thank you for taking the time to read this application and if you are have experience in similar roles or industries, I would be delighted in taking the time to speak with you. Please do get in touch on