Metrology Engineer - Automotive - Cannock - Staffordshire - West Midlands
Brooklyn Recruitment currently have a fantastic role available for a Metrology Engineer to join a Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry. The company are based in the Cannock area on the West Midlands / Staffordshire boarder.
As Metrology Engineer you will be:
- Measuring Parts to ensure accuracy to drawing specifications.
- Programming CMM Measurement Arm.
- Adhering to strict processes and procedures.
- Compiling Initial Sample Inspection Repots (ISIR).
- Communicating with customers, suppliers and internal staff.
- Other duties as required.
To be suitable for this role of Metrology Engineer you will have previously held a similar role in an automotive environment. You should also have a full understanding of Geometric Tolerancing and ideally have previous experience with Geomagic Software.
The hours of work are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am to 1pm!
Keywords: Metrology Engineer, Measurement, Geometric, Automotive, tier 1, West Midlands, Cannock, Walsall, Lichfield, Stafford, Wolverhampton, Sutton Coldfield, Telford, Tamworth