Audio Visual Warehouse Technician
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing, testing and checking out and checking back in equipment to be used on site at events.
- Loading and unloading of vans and trucks for each event.
- Working independently to ensure that all tasks are carried out in a safe and timely manner paying attention to company guidelines and procedures.
- Learning to how to test, set up and operate equipment of all types before it is sent to site.
- Assist with the day to day running of the warehouse.
- To have a structured and calm approach to the job with meticulous attention to detail;
- To be a methodical and self-motivated individual with excellent organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Team Player
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop your knowledge.
- Effective communication skills
- Experience of working in a warehouse in a similar industry.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a 'Can do’ attitude.
- Ability to travel to and from the warehouse during late night or early morning hours.
- Knowledge of any aspect of the Audio Visual industry.
- A proven track record of working in a similar field.
- Full clean Driver’s License