Sales Office Manager
Are you an experienced Sales Manager with a background in Mechanical Engineering, looking to join a global leader in the manufacture & supply of Tools, Precision measurement & Magnetic Technologies?
Managing the internal sales team, you will create operational plans & set individual & team sales targets.
* Manage the internal sales team based in the Sales Office
* Ensure efficient interaction with the external sales teams on both UK and Export sales
* Review and where possible improve all sales office systems and procedures to ensure efficient operation and data access.
* Oversee and ensure the correct use of the ERP and CRM systems within the sales office.
* Develop and implement operational plans to ensure business, growth and sales objectives are achieved.
* Where relevant, oversee proactive sales campaigns including telesales initiatives.
* Where required, liaise with the Marketing Department on marketing initiatives including support with organising exhibitions.
* Provide strong leadership, ensuring high morale, team work and good employee relations at all levels.
* Set team and individual performance targets, measuring and reporting effectiveness in order to facilitate continuous improvement.
Knowledge, skills & behaviours:
* Technically minded with a mechanical engineering background
* Successful Internal Sales Team Management track record with technical product range
* Be able to coordinate with other sites / departments
* Good commercial awareness, target driven & results orientated
* Experienced ERP and CRM user (SAP experience an advantage)