Partner Marketing Executive
As a Partner Marketing Executive you will manage relationships with our key vendors to ensure that their marketing campaigns yield commercial growth and profitable business for Trustmarque
You will work closely with key internal stakeholders to develop and manage the marketing activities surrounding your vendors to ensure that they are effective and deliver results.
Key elements of this role will include
- Manage a portfolio of Vendors which aligns with the business strategy and technology needs of our customer base.
- Work with key internal stakeholders on campaign propositions that differentiate Trustmarque within the industry
- Ensure focus within the sales team is maintained on these vendors in order to drive deeper relationships across the business, secure growth and drive new Trustmarque revenue streams
- Monitor Vendor profitability to Trustmarque
- Support an ambitious team and position their profile appropriately both internally and externally.
- Contribute to Vendor business plans which align to Trustmarque's business strategy;
- Introduce performance scorecards to address product sales growth, market share acquisition, customer retention as well as services inclusion, cross/up-sell and overall Partnership successes to date.
- Introduce emerging technologies to the appropriate stakeholders within the business to drive differentiation/ innovation as well as competitive advantage.
- To develop and maintain professional working relationships with key channel and direct touch representatives so as to ensure Trustmarque is positioned as the leading partner and to maximise the volume of incoming leads contributed via the company's partner network.
- Enable the business to sell propositions that drive larger transaction values whilst maximising commercial advantage through the managed Alliances network and relevant accreditations.
- To attend sales team meetings as appropriate to gather Vendor feedback, and be able to respond accordingly in the event of good or bad comments.
- To manage Vendor escalations through to a positive and profitable outcome where required.
- To be responsible for achieving the vendor income quotient for the team; pursuing new and creative approaches.
- Work with marketing to develop strategic marketing plans to incorporate partner messaging and subsequently deliver marketing programmes to partners that include, but not exhaustive of; emails, telemarketing, promotions, webinars, seminars, events, sales tools and training.
The right candidate for this role will
- Have an excellent understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends, and the competitive landscape
- Understand channel sales processes and the role of a reseller
- An understanding of IT in general, networks, and business critical systems;
- Commercial and technical nous combined with an influential approach to communications.
- Experience in a similar role within the IT product/services industry.
- An understanding of how to coordinate and implement integrated sales & marketing campaigns from inception through to execution and ability to evidence campaigns which have resulted in demonstrable revenue and/or GM growth.
- Demonstrate a pro-active approach
- Be numbers-driven, supported by timely measurements of performance against aligned marketing activities.
- Quickly build and leverage working relationships with stakeholders at all levels of seniority within Trustmarque and its network of vendor and supplier partners.
- Manage multiple tasks and conflicting priorities effectively to deliver against your commercial and non-commercial goals, including managing time and resources effectively.
- Write clear, concise business English in all written correspondence, and create concise, accurate and engaging presentations.
- That you are a self-starter.
- That you are flexible, enthusiastic and have the ability to enthuse others.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- A creative approach to overcoming commercial and non-commercial barriers.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.