Mobile Multi-Skilled Technician Electrically biased
Mobile Multi-Skilled Technician (Electrically biased)
£30,000-£32,000 per annum
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in the business.
They are now looking for a Building Services Engineer with an electrical bias to work on our major Ministry of Justice contract which is primarily focused in the Brighton area.
- To be responsible for all electrical maintenance, fault-finding and install work
- Complete PPM's and reactive calls as they come in
- Ensure all works are carried out efficiently and to the client's satisfaction
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required, including fabric & mechanical tasks.
- 17th edition
- Experience of maintenance, testing & fault finding on a variety of equipment
- Have a good understanding of building services
- Good knowledge of VAV's, FCU, chillers etc.
- Be flexible to carry out duties which are not electrically biased
Please apply now to be considered for this excellent opportunity working for a FTSE 250 business.