Financial Accountant - Health Industry
Our Client is a global group operating in the Health Industry. They are now seeking a Financial Accountant. This position will be based in Port Talbot and is a Full-Time Permanent role.
Duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Full data entry of sales, purchase ledger and cash book
- Reconciling all bank accounts including petty cash and company credit cards
- Preparing monthly intrastate returns
- Preparing quarterly VAT returns
- Submitting forms and information to HMRC
- Production of month end P & L, balance sheet & trial balance
- Providing company directors and senior management with up-to-date, regular financial information
- Paying expenses
- Purchasing all office supplies
- Some basic administration duties
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Previous relevant experience
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel & Word
- Strong personal organisational skills and the ability to work without supervision
- The ability to work accurately with attention to detail
In return our client is offering a basic salary of around £35,000 - £45,000 per annum (salary is negotiable dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Please e-mail your C.V, together with a covering letter and details of your current salary to Lorraine Roger, Director, Atom Recruitment Ltd.