Junior Assembly Technician
Junior Assembly Technician is required to work within the Distribution department of this Buckinghamshire Company. This is a full time permanent role and due to location transport is suggested, unless you live within walking distance.
- The Assembly Technician is responsible for the termination and assembly of cabling, racking and metal work for various industries.
- Working in the assembly department under the guidance of the Team Leader to complete scheduled works to time scales.
- Seek opportunities for cross-training amongst the various jobs.
- Follow ISO procedures.
- Maintain work area to the 5s standards.
- Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations.
- Work with production equipment and interpret drawings.
- Follow work instructions. Process and complete work orders.
- Set up production and testing of complete product.
- Basic quality checks.
- Package and label products.
- Education and/or Experience: School, college or graduate leaver and three to twelve months of related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Experience with Soldering.
- Competent with hand tools.
- PC literate and good knowledge of MS Excel and Word packages.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Confident to work using own initiative with a proactive approach.
- Inquisitive and a fast leaner.
- Some physical movement and lifting.
- Frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in high, precarious places.
- Personal Protective Equipment: Requires the use of safety shoes, eye protection, and fall protection.
Salary 18k. Hours: 8.30am-5pm. Other benefits: Health cover, annual bonus, 20 days holiday rising to 25 + bank holidays