An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced IFA Administrator to join a financial planning team in Preston.
Working directly with Financial Planning Consultants and their Technical Support team to deliver a first class service to our clients, the principal duties of this role will include:
* Submission of investment/protection applications and related activities
* Liaison with insurance companies
* Production of client valuations and preparation of review packs
* Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
* Dealing with calls from clients/product providers
* Obtaining illustrations and quotations
* Ensuring client paperwork is fully prepared, pre and post advice meetings
* Maintaining client database
* Liaison with other departments within the firm (e.g. tax) in relation to mutual clients
* General department administration and filing duties
Successful applicants will need to be able to plan and prioritise their own workload, produce output to a very high standard, communicate with colleagues and clients in a professional manner and be a good team worker.
To be considered for this position, applicants will need to have:
* Experience of working as a Financial Planning Administrator within a professional services company
* A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
* Excellent numerical skills
* Effective written and verbal communication skills
* Professional telephone manner
* A commitment to ongoing learning and self development
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.