Audit Supervisor - Practice
Top 80 firm, with a particularly strong reputation within new tech start-ups and listed business now has a tremendously exciting opportunity for a high calibre audit supervisor.
The audit supervisor's role will be to carry out audit duties for a broad range of medium to large owner managed clients and subsidiaries of overseas groups. The vast majority of clients will have turnovers in excess of £8million.
To include the following:
* Plan and control audits including group audits.
* Lead & control audit team on assignment.
* Obtain background data for audit planning.
* Supervise and coach junior staff.
* Prepare & review financial statements.
* Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns
* Ensure both time and fee budgets are maintained.
* Arrange and attend client meetings.
* Maintain client confidentiality and professional relationships.
* Draft Management letters and reports.
* Understand and manage requirements of practice management.
* Liaise with other departments in order to efficiently and effectively complete jobs.
* Be a team player and actively initiate and partake in technical training sessions.
* ACA or ACCA qualified, with 1-5 years post qualification experience.
* At least 2 years audit experience within a multi-partner practice with at least 40% audit exposure.
* Technically strong with a good knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
* Demonstrate strong communication skills.
* Ability to build strong relationships with clients.
* An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
* Ability to work under pressure.
* Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
My Client si looking for a high achieving, ambitious individual who has already established a proven track record within auditing. It is essential that he/she is able to lead audit assignments and supervise junior staff thereon. This role will be most suited to someone who thrives under challenge, is delivery focused, enjoys accountability, has a 'can-do' attitude and is looking to improve his/her skills and competencies through self-development.
For further information then please do not hesitate to contact one of the team at ReuMilla Walker.