Trainee Paraplanner/Financial Services Assistant
Graduate Financial Assistant
Monday - Friday 9am - 5.15pm
My client are a Financial Services company based in Eastbourne who are looking to hire a Finance graduate to join their team and begin their career within the Finance sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright graduate with a financial degree to learn the industry from some very experienced employers.
- To provide First Line support to clients and to support the CEO and other senior employees with daily office functions.
- Research into performance of Investment Funds and recording findings.
- Obtaining valuations from product providers either by telephone or via the Internet.
- Preparing valuations of pensions and investments on Intelligent Office.
- Obtaining application forms from product providers and completion of these.
- Monitoring of new business applications and keeping clients informed.
- You may be asked to undertake additional duties and tasks commensurate with your role and employment
- Graduate with a Financial Degree
- Demonstrate a good level of ICT skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Knowledge and understanding of the confines of confidential working