Procurement Transformation PMO Lead
My client, a market leading global financial services institution is looking for a PMO SUPPORT to join their team. This role is a great opportunity for a professional to gain experience in a well known organisation.
Rate: £500 - £600
Location: London, with regular travel to Sheffield
The individual will be required to drive the following key project management activities. He / She will be expected to adopt an agile and flexible approach to work and an outstanding level of professionalism and conduct.
* Partner with the Workstream Lead in developing and achieving the objectives and milestones
* Develop, manage and maintain the project plan, identifying the key milestones and assigning responsibilities/resources where applicable
* Ensure the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are delivered by the project
* Identify, monitor and track project risks, issues and dependencies to ensure variance from plan is minimised
* Collaborate and build positive stakeholder and business partner relationships, providing regular updates to resolve high priority issues affecting the project
* Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project's schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience