An excellent opportunity has arisen in this thriving music agency for a highly organised and enthusiastic credit controller.
You will be assisting music agents in maintaining debtors as part of the credit control function. The role will give you invaluable experience learning about the industry and how the function works.
- Maintain the music admin of each artist
- Chase outstanding monies and thereby maintain debtors
- Carry out reconciliations on accounts following receipt of payment to find reasons for over/under payments
- Deal with client queries and disputes
- Liaise with Accounts to calculate tax deductions
- Deal with weekly artist statements to ensure correct deductions are made
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients
Candidate profile required:
- Advanced Excel/IT Skills
- Experience working within a credit control environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good inter-personal skills
- Ability to multi task and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated and passionate about the music industry
Please note this is a credit control vacancy only; unfortunately we cannot provide accountancy training at this time.