FINANCE MANAGER, E-COMMERCE £50 - £60k
A highly successful private equity backed international E-Commerce business in Berkshire is looking for a bright and commercially minded finance manager.
This is a challenging and varied role with exposure to all aspects of the business where you will have the opportunity to lead and develop the team and take charge of the detail as well as to contribute to the wider commercial and strategic development of the business. The right candidate will have the ambition to progress to Financial Controller in the short to medium term.
If you can answer yes to the following questions we would like to hear from you:
- Do you exhibit technical excellence with the ability to oversee day-to-day operations within the Finance team whilst taking ownership of the financial detail?
- Do you have the personality to develop a small finance function, and become a trusted business partner to Senior Managers and Board members?
- Do you thrive in a fast growing business which is both modern and high achieving?
As a graduate with a recognised qualification, the successful candidate should be able to demonstrate their competence in the following areas:
- Highly IT literate with strong excel and systems knowledge
- Staff management and development
- Monthly financial and performance reporting
- Management of statutory reporting, tax compliance and annual audit process
- Forecasting and budgeting in a dynamic environment
- Cash flow and currency management
- Contributing to company-wide projects, initiatives and improvement plans.
- Experience of e-commerce, retail or stock based environments
- Understanding of international supply chains, import and customs handling procedures
This is a fast paced environment, and candidates must have strong Excel and systems skills to support existing processes together with an ability to consider and solve challenges with the right mix of imagination and pragmatism.
The business is investing for the next phase of growth to £100m and beyond so the successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved in a company-wide ERP systems implementation
Interested candidates should apply with a CV and covering note explaining their suitability and when they can start.