Head of Account Management-Award-Winning Hospitality Leisure Co.
Our client is an award winning specialist home rental company, based in London. They have strong International connections and have been tipped as "one to watch" amongst the "Entrepreneurial World". This is a company who thinks work should be fun, and a good atmosphere is apparent in their offices.
As a result of their recent rapid growth, they are now looking to expand their Account Management team with the addition of a talented, flexible and driven individual to join them as Head of Account Management.
- Managing and motivating the Account Management team, ensuring all targets are met.
- Implementation of the company business plan.
- Recruiting and training a growing and developing account management team.
- Ensuring the systems and processes within the team are first class, ensuring maximum efficiency.
- Reviewing the client experience on a regular basis to ensure the customer experience is continually outstanding.
- Dealing with difficult customer situations that have escalated from the account management team.
- Effective communication with the rest of the company management team regarding client situations and any problems.
- Lead by example regarding the values and principles of our client.
- Communicating with other teams within the company to ensure that properties are re-marketed and followed up when necessary.
- Be an ambassador for the brand.
Skills & Experience
- Degree educated.
- Experience of managing a small team.
- A leader but also a team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous Account Management experience within the property, real estate, concierge or similar customer service driven industries beneficial but not essential
- A motivated and driven personality with a proven record of high achievement.
- A confident, friendly and polished telephone manner.
- Excellent organisation & time management skills.
- An interest in property management and/or tourism is advantageous.
- Polite, conscientious and confident.
- A good knowledge of all areas of London including transport links.
You’ll be someone who thrives under pressure and strives for excellence in everything you do. You’ll enjoy working in a fast paced, often unstructured environment, where you don’t mind rolling your sleeves up, taking on responsibility and using your abundance of initiative. Our client is still growing their business and creating the blueprint for systems and processes as they go, so you can have a massive impact on the future success of the business. You’re someone who will thrive in an entrepreneurial, start up environment and playing their part in creating, developing and improving these systems for the future.
The salary on offer is up to £50,000, plus discretionary bonus.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding and very exciting company that has won a number of awards for being innovative within this sector. For the right person with a passion to achieve, there are great rewards and outstanding career progression.
Portman Scott is highly respected boutique specialist sales recruitment consultancy founded by two highly successful professionals who previously built their own sales' teams. All enquiries will be treated with absolute confidentiality.