Role: Graphic Designer
Are you a born creative who loves pushing boundaries?
Do you have both print and digital experience?
If you have answered yes to both above questions, then this role could be right for you.
I am currently recruiting for a graphic designer to join an award-winning marketing team. My retail client is looking for an individual with a creative flair to support and assist the design team, ensuring all POS, in store communications and digital assets are created to promote and drive sales both in store and online.
Role and responsibilities;
- Ensure all artwork and printing of in store brochures and leaflets is accurate and work with the ensure they are delivered to set timescales.
- Seek feedback to continuously develop and improve design.
- Design, development and artwork of all brochures and promotional POS looking at all formats such as digital screens and printed.
- Prepare all creative to print ready formats.
- Prepare all POS packs for new stores ensuring all necessary information is delivered in time for the store opening.
- Support all internal departments with design and print requests, agreeing deadlines and ensuring that they are met
- Work with the Production Manager to support in the development and management of budgets and time plans to ensure all creatives are delivered on time and to budget
- Work on the design of all creative work: email marketing, brochures and magazines, graphics and features for the ecommerce site or mobile or micro sites, printed and digital advertising material in additional to ad hoc projects
- Produce innovative graphics solutions that incorporate all the elements of a great customer experience
- Maintain awareness of emerging trends and interpret them into cutting-edge creative design
Key skills and experience;
- Previous digital design experience ability to animate artworks.
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash and InDesign.
- Experience of working across a range of multi-media design projects.
- A good demonstrable knowledge of retail and fashion industries including past and current trends.
Please send your portfolio to support your application.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to fulfil this vacancy please get in touch with Georgie from Venture Recruitment.