Disability Analyst - Nurse
Recruiting for Care are currently looking for a Nurse for an exciting opportunity in Wakefield.
As a Disability Analyst you will join an established team of highly skilled health care professionals.
The role on offer is both challenging and rewarding; you will utilise your clinical and evidence based knowledge, highly tuned interpersonal skills and examination skills to work determine how disabilities or impairments (from a range of health conditions) impact on activities of daily living. You will assess individuals who are making a claim for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP), and the role has flexible working days and hours.
Our initial training is highly supportive and will help you develop any news skills to undertake this exciting role.
- Full Time- 40 hours per week (Mon- Fri)
- Package: Starting salary £26,000 - £32,000 plus benefits with opportunity for career progression.
- CPD funding for external courses - Clinical support and structure in place to help support you.
- Must have a minimum 2 years post qualification experience
- To carry out medical examinations and provide medical advice on capacity of work (PIP assessments). Work to productivity and quality targets and respond positively to feedback.
- Analyse and interpret clinical information/medical evidence and provide reports in a professional and concise manner.
- Produce succinct, accurate and comprehensive reports in plain English to enable decision making and are of a good standard before being forwarded to the client
If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply online