General manager for busy restaurant, part of a larger growing gr
We are seeking an experienced, ambitious, dedicated & outgoing general manager for our busy restaurant, part of a larger growing group.
This is a beautifully designed, warm and inviting restaurant. Founded on the principles of the Melbourne dining scene it enjoys a relaxed informal atmosphere during the day and transforms into a more brasserie style offering at night with truly world class.
They already have six restaurants in south west London that are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner and our company is rapidly growing and opening 20 new restaurants in the next 2 years.
The ideal candidate must not only be passionate about food and service but also have relevant experience in managing high volume restaurants and cafes.
We deliver a consistent and fantastic range of food and beverage and want to maintain the excellence we are renowned for as we grow.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about joining a forward thinking and value led company and will have the ability to generate sales and deliver profit targets whilst inspiring and motivating the team. Our clientele are a broad mix of families, young professionals and locals; therefore the ability to communicate with people on all levels is essential.
The restaurant is a very fast paced and dynamic environment within which the applicant will:
- Be customer focused and present exceptional standards at all times
- Have an enthusiastic and ambitious attitude
- Show commitment and determination
- Be an inspirational leader and have the ability to drive their teams and the business forward
- Show good communication skills and the ability to work alongside the head office management team to develop ideas
Responsibilities will include:
- Generate sales and deliver profit targets
- Management, motivation and coaching of the teams
- Having consistent excellence in Food, Health & Safety
- Driving consistent brand standards
- Staff training and development
- Implement Procedures and Management Techniques
In return you will receive a competitive hourly rate + service charge, discounts on all food and drink, 28 days’ paid holiday as well as the ability to grow your career with us.
Ultimately hospitality should be about having fun and working hard with a smile on your face. If you would like to join a team that has this attitude then please apply.