Regional Tool Hire Manager
Regional Tool Hire Manager - South & West London
This industry leading Tool Hire company deal with thousands of customers every year, providing them with a first-class service and helping ensure they can successfully deliver their projects. And that's where you come in.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge within the Hire industry with one of the UK's top employers, then this could be the next step. On offer is an outstanding basic salary, an extremely generous bonus package and the chance to work with an expanding company that truly value their staff.
Main responsibilities will include:
To ensure set financial targets are achieved with regard to:
- Revenue and upselling
- Profitability / Margin
- Overdue debt
- Utilisation % of kit on hire
- Influencing, training / coaching and motivation of the Branch Managers in the successful running of their sales operation
- To assist in the development and application of processes and procedures designed to further enhance the effective working practices of the tool hire network
- Maintain Health and Safety standards inline with company policy
- Ensure a high standard cleanliness and tidiness throughout the region
- Recording and reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) as required by the Regional Director
- To provide support for additional tasks as determined by the Regional Director
For the right candidate, our client is looking to reward that person with a fantastic package such as an industry leading salary, car, bonus, health care and most importantly the chance for a driven individual to succeed and progress through the company.