Financial Planner - High Net Worth
Chartered and award winning Firm are looking to recruit Advisers at the most senior level to service very HNW clients. This Firm with their own DFM offering have made massive strides in the development of their brand and proposition over the last few years and are now running a highly professional and polished business. Their aim is to add likeminded individuals to their team covering clients in Gloucestershire, Bristol or Somerset. Their ambitions are big. They have a clear vision.
As a Financial Planner your role will mainly consist of:
- Meeting with clients and gaining all the information required to create a bespoke financial planning packages
- Regular reviews of clients needs, portfolios and recommendations to make sure all advice in line with client expectations.
- Conduct all work in a compliant manner with regulator and internal practices.
- Conduct ones duties in a manner befitting company standards and expectations.
- Cross refer opportunities within the business.
- Introductions for clients will be provided
You will be an experienced Wealth Manager/ Financial Planner dealing already at the highest level. Professional and presentable at all times, with an excellent bedside manner, you must be able to build strong internal and external relationships with like minded professionals. It is imagined that you will possess a client following of some kind but understood this may take time to move across. An excellent track record and a desire to excel are essential.