Assistant to Hospitality & Events Manager
Our client is a significant theatre company based in the West End. They are currently recruiting for an Assistant to the Hospitality & Events Manager to join their exciting organisation.
The Assistant to the Hospitality & Events Manager will:
- Assist with in-house hospitality and room hiring services, in support of the Hospitality & Events Manager
- Deal with organising meetings and producing documents such as letters, memos and reports
- Assist with VIP events
- Provide support to the Hospitality & Events Manager on projects / initiatives to drive the bar and catering aspect of the business
- Use online diary systems to manage Theatre Managers' meeting schedules
- Be first point of contact for hospitality partners and clients regarding event bookings
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a keen interest in the theatre industry
- Have experience in secretarial/catering/events roles
- Be IT literate - MS Office, Outlook, Word and Excel to an advanced standard
This is a 3 month contract role with the possibility of going permanent.
Please note: this position requires some evening and weekend work.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.