Senior Account Manager
Our client is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join an exciting agency that has a commitment and passion to developing their people. They specialise in strategic PR for adtech, fintech and cleantech businesses and offer a truly rewarding career for team members who share their dynamic, creative and clever approach to B2B PR. Their core pillars are creativity, commercial acumen, content capabilities and awesome media relationship building.
They are looking to find a Senior Account Manager to support their clients’ and their own business growth. The role would particularly suit someone looking for the next dynamic step in their career with the chance to really show what they are capable of.
You will need to have B2B PR experience - marketing or advertising technology would be a distinct advantage and your CV should demonstrate:
- Your ability to deliver in a very fast-paced environment;
- Times when you turned complex concepts into compelling stories and ideas
- Examples of how you have successfully manage multiple clients, channels & workstreams;
- Your ability to think creatively and solve problems, approaching campaigns with a 'what if’ attitude
The adtech team has grown exponentially over the last few years both in the UK and internationally. The Senior Account Manager will ensure retained clients are kept super happy and help the agency team to make the most of the growth opportunities that exist with their clients.
- 4 years’ experience within PR agency or in-house roles
- Experience in tech PR
- Able to build long-standing relationships with clients and garner fantastic feedback
- Demonstrable experience of content planning and strategy and generating creative content ideas
- Firm grasp of measuring, analysing and reporting success, and learning from these
- Able to bring out the best in a talented junior team
- Competent and confident to operate with a level of autonomy and initiative whilst maintaining the agency’s collaborative approach
- A developed and confident approach to a variety of editorial tools and tactics that can be employed to secure engaging coverage on behalf of clients
- Exceptional content creation skills: your content must be on message, on brand and highly shareable
- Fantastic creative campaign creation and execution: no boring B2B box tickers! Consumer experience brought to bear in a B2B environment
- Dynamic and driven with a keen eye for commercial opportunities alongside editorial
- Great problem-solving skills and ability to come up with creative solutions
- A strong handle on national media narratives in this space
- Great tech based journo contacts
- International experience or a proven international perspective
- Another language(s) is an advantage but not vital
- Coordinating and leading time efficient interviews with key client personnel to extract core information to inform draft content for their approval
- Overseeing and managing journalist / client interviews, whether that is on-site, face to face, or via a conference call.
- Running client campaigns and overseeing press office to ensure KPIs are met
- Problem solving when issues arise
- Ability to identify potential red flags around sensitive or potentially harmful issues and deliver reasoned and timely counsel on approach