Cash Operations Administrator
Cashier/ Treasury Assistant required for a long term temporary position working for a FTSE listed business based in Telford.
Your main responsbilities will include;
* Review and process all manual payments on the relevant payment system daily ensuring payments are authorised in line with company authorities and are input, verified and released in line with team procedures
* Process reports from the electronic banking system and complete daily forecast of bank balances and final cash position
* Process and reconcile live transmissions of BACS payments and collections, Standing Orders, Faster Payment and Unpaid Direct Debit files
* Ensure all cash and cheque receipts are processed daily and updated to Alpha in accordance with team procedures and that any outstanding cheques are monitored regularly for resolution.
* Process cheque payments in line with team procedures ensuring that daily, relevant cheque numbers are updated from the printers and clearing information is accurately recorded from the bank
* Review and reconcile daily bank movements, updating General Ledger on a daily basis, investigate and resolve any discrepancies.
* Meet monthly reconciliation and reporting timetables as communicated by the relevant reporting teams.
* Respond to queries from internal customers and third party relationships
* Audit submission of staff expenses
* Process all BACS reports
* Process credit and debit card payments daily, reconciling, investigating and resolving discrepancies which may occur.
The selected candidate will have a proven track record in accounts, and being AAT qualified is desirable. In return you will receive a competitive salary, on site parking and exposure to an extremely successful business.