Finance Assistant Marketing £18k - 21k JG14725
Market leading Marketing consultancy are looking for a talented Finance Assistant to join their team. With a growing reputation for delivering clear innovation now couldn't be a better time to join the business during it's busiest time!
The opportunity itself would suit a graduate or junior with some purchase ledger experience that is eager to progress and learn more about finance.
This is a permanent position with definite progression for the future.
- Inputting invoices onto the purchase ledger
- Prepare & execute payment runs in multiple currencies
- Deal with supplier and client queries
- Cash book entries onto the financial system
- Bank Reconciliations
- Managing and reconciliation of petty cash
- Prepare monthly outstanding reports on company credit cards & expenses
- At least 3 months experience in purchase ledger (or the capacity to learn!)
- Good time management and a smart approach to prioritise work
- A team player able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Proactive and keen to develop within Finance
- Attention to detail is critical!
- Fun and interested in the world of Media
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.