Multi-Skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer
Multi-skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer
£43,000 plus excellent benefits and overtime rates
Our client due to growth have an opportunity for an experienced multi-skilled mechanically biased technician to join their Maintenance team in the Huntingdonshire area.
The successful Multi-skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer will form part of the Shift Maintenance Team
- The team is responsible for maintenance, repairs and development of the automated processing factory
- This role will involve working on various different types of equipment including complex hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical/electronic control systems.
- Applicants should have previous experience of working as part of an engineering team with excellent knowledge of fault finding techniques and the ability to react and interact in a production environment.
- A good knowledge and understanding of electrical fault finding
- A strong mechanical engineering background
Essential skills or knowledge for the Multi-skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Ideally you will be a time served mechanical technician to ONC, NVQ Level 3, City & Guilds or suitable equivalent qualification.
- Mechanical qualifications e.g. ONC, NVQ 3 or equivalents
- Recognised electrical qualifications
- Production maintenance experience
- Team player
- Excellent mechanical fault finding skills
- ARC welding
- Experience of hydraulics and pneumatics
The ideal applicant will be a team player with excellent communication skills, possessing a sound working knowledge of basic Microsoft packages.
Our client offers a working environment where you are encouraged to help improve their processes and share your experiences. In return, they are committed to ongoing personal and professional development. Many of the team have progressed up the ladder to managements positions.
The Multi-skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer is working on a rotating 24/7, 12hr shift system.
If you would like to know more about the Multi-skilled Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer, please contact Lisa Parsons today!