A fantastic opportunity for a Purchasing Administrator to join a busy FMCG company in Derbyshire
Are you looking to join a growing company?
Are you looking to join a vibrant outgoing company with a great working atmosphere?
Are you looking to expand your purchasing knowledge?
If so then this role is for you!
You'll be responsible for:
- Creation of purchase orders
- Submittal of authorised purchase orders to the relevant suppliers
- Follow up on delivery dates against suppliers for overdue deliveries
- The master data of all purchased materials
- Updating system records
To complete this role you will need to have:
- Strong self motivation
- Excel experience to an intermediate level
- Strong administration skills
- Mature communication and constructive interpersonal skills
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
It would be desirable if you had:
- Inventory control experience
- Purchasing or Buying experience
- Experience as a Warehouse/Production Storeman with administration control
In return the company is offering:
- c£20,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays rising to 25 days depending on tenure
If this role is of interest then please give Gareth Chapman a call on or email him on mailto:@macildowie.com for more details.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.