Fundraising Manager - Part Time
My client a leading charity in Central London is seeking a part time Fundraising Manager to develop and implement fundraising strategy across mixed income streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To develop fundraising strategies
- Create new and innovative fundraising initiatives
- To manage and support a fundraiser
- Develop an individual donor strategy working closely with the communications and campaigns team
- Managing the income and expenditure budge
- Develop new and existing corporate supporters
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in securing sponsorship and developing new relationships
- Strong experience of fundraising from trusts and funds.
- The ability to present to a broad range of people internally and externally.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right individual. If you feel you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, we very much look forward to hearing from you.