Senior Finance Manager (6 Month Contract)
Trace are currently recruiting for a Senior Finance Manager to join a large international NGO based in central London. Sitting within the International Finance Team the successful candidate will have a natural ability to communicate effectively with non-finance based staff and lead a well established and high performing finance function.
Roles/responsibilities include the following
- Develop, manage and motivate existing international finance function
- Lead on all planning budgeting and forecasting processes for the international finance team
- Oversee restricted fund projects ensuring they are prepared reviewed and submitted in a timely manner
- Ensure overseas staff receive the appropriate finance training to carry out their duties
- Lead on programme financial risk management ensuring key financial risks are identified and clear recommendations given on areas of weakness identified
- Coach and mentor team members within the international finance function
- A Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/CIPFA/ACA)
- Experience of working within a commercial international finance function
- Experience of a multicurrency financial environment
- Ready to work in a high performance finance function
- Experience or the desire to work in the Not for Profit sector
For further information on this new role please contact Jen McMurray on the attached details.