Head of Finance
A growing technology business based in London's West End is seeking a commercially minded Finance Professional to unlocks its growth potential. Partnering with the CEO you will drive growth and provide extensive business insight into the company's operations
From day one you'll be fully integrated within the business. You'll have the chance to develop a strong understanding of how the business works both commercially and financially. Using this knowledge you'll ensure the business makes sound decisions that contribute to its growth strategy. From modelling new business opportunities to budgeting and forecasting with department heads this really is an all-encompassing role.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Full responsibility for the development and management of the organisation's finances
- Financial modelling and commercial analysis to support business activities
- Ensure best practice procedures are in place to enable effective business decisions to be made
- Extensive business partnering and budgeting and forecasting
- Supervision of a small finance team (2)
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified accountant CIMA/ACA
- Prior experience within a commercial finance capacity
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence at all levels
- Experience in marketing or creative industries is highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial finance professional to play their part in a growing organisation. Paying a salary up to £75k depending on experience, candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more information.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.