Sub-Editor - Nordic languages
My client is a multinational market-leading media agency that focuses on post-production, subtitling, translation and audio description for their clients in media, broadcasting and internet. Due to continuous growth in the Nordic region they are currently looking to further expand their team of Finnish, Danish, Norwegian and Swedish speaking Sub-Editors to work within all areas production department (programs, administration, database entry and translation) as well as scheduling TV programs for a variety of Norwegian or Swedish or Danish or Finnish clients.
Technical or solid business writing experience will assist the Norwegian or Danish or Swedish or Finnish Speaking Content Administrator to edit media related material with great accuracy and impact. During the project, the Swedish or Norwegian or Finnish or Danish speaking Sub-Editor will be responsible for administration, database entry, editing and localisation of several on-going projects.
- Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian to mother tongue standard; perfect command of spelling and punctuation
- Perfect fluency in written and spoken English
- Previous experience as a proofreader, editor, translator or copywriter is beneficial for the role
- Proven skills in proofreading, administration, translation, editing, localisation or database entry
- Great attention to detail as well as communication skills and ability to work under pressure
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Frank, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.