Do you have excellent customer service and admin skills?
Are you strong working with internal systems?
Would you like to work within a friendly company that invest in their staff and promote from within?
Search is looking to recruit a Helpdesk Advisor to join one of our key clients based in Lanarkshire.
Joining a busy Helpdesk Desk working on contracts while logging calls and jobs from clients while ensuring the job is passed to the appropriate tradesman to meet required service level agreements. Our client offers a friendly working environment, longevity and progression opportunities.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday 8am until 5pm.
- Logging jobs from customers onto in house systems
- Work to SLA's to ensure job is allocated and SLA is met
- Allocating work to Sub-contractors/Engineers
- Updating in-house systems in an accurate and timely manner
- Liaise with sub-contractors to chase work to completion
- Complete progress report on in house systems
- Proven track record in a service-desk/admin environment
- Background in working with Engineers is extremely advantageous
- Proficient in the use of in-house systems and computers
- Excellent customer service/ complaint handling skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Flexible and reliable
If you would like to join an award winning, growing company that will offer career progression, excellent salary and benefits then please send in your cv immediately for consideration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.