A fantastic opportunity to join a leading software business as an Account Manager. Basic salary of £25,000 up to £30,000 plus commission
Main Purpose and Scope of the Job
- The Account Manager will be responsible for handling sales enquiries, booking appointments, carrying out online demonstrations and making product sales.
- The role holder will have a sales target and a commission scheme linked to their success
Position in Organisation
- Within the Sales team, reporting the Head of Sales.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Handling inbound enquiries to establish profile of company and understand the potential opportunity
- Proactively calling our customers to generate interest and cross-sell
- Answer questions and provide information including pricing and technical/usage information
- Booking online demonstrations to showcase specific company software products with a view to sell solutions to client
- Arranging meetings for colleagues when appropriate
Hosting Online Demonstrations
- Demonstrating software solutions via WebEx to potential and existing clients
- Answering all questions and handling any objections as they arise
- Keeping CRM system up-to-date
- Maintaining accurate records
- Working with Sales Coordinator to help compile reports for sales meetings
- Keeping and recording up-to-date pipeline of opportunities
- Answering sales line when necessary
- Any other duties as required
If you are an experienced account manager or business development manager within the software solutions sector, then please send your CV for an initial telephone interview.
This position is advertised by Justin James Recruitment operating as an employment agency.