Employer Services Consultant
Are you a natural sales person who has the ability to engage employers in order to support young people into employment?
Do you have sound knowledge of the following?
Welfare to work
The role is of an ESC is one of the most crucial roles in the whole of our client’s operation; to source and identify suitable vacancies from the local labour market for our customers. The ESC supports our client’s group into meaningful and rewarding careers through creating valuable and understanding recruitment processes with employers. Reporting directly to an Area Sales Manager (ASM) the ESC works with their colleagues in centre to identify and locate suitable employers for our customers, and develop relationships with companies and organisations to provide dedicated and advantageous vacancies for our client’s group.
The role is not simply about looking for jobs in the open market, but being a skilled business developer and employer engager, and using sales skills to build trusting relationships with employers, manage expectations and ensure they work with us time and again to provide opportunity for our customers.
The successful candidate will predominantly be looking for new business, locate new multi-vacancy opportunities and 'sell’ Our client’s services across all the employability contracts that we operate; ensuring Our client’s becomes a trusted partner in the local area for recruitment. You will also be at the centre of the office processes, working hand-in-hand with the Employment Consultants to identify the key employment vacancies needed for their customer caseload.
In addition, you will operate as part of a regional cluster of employer engagers, and work towards a national objective of being the partner of choice in the welfare to work market. You will also meet key local and office targets for putting people into employment, and work closely with our Employer Account Management team, to ensure potential large regional and national relationships are developed appropriately across our business. Key Responsibilities.
• Meet and exceed such targets, Key Performance Indicators and success indicators that are set and agreed.
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with employers that focus on providing them with a holistic service aligned with Our client’s’s product and service offer, in order to provide job and skills opportunities aligned to customer need.
• To conduct Organisation Needs Analysis or Training Needs Analysis with employers to identify and broker job, apprenticeships, work experience, and internship vacancies or positive progression routes.
• Engage with key stakeholders, as directed and agreed with the management team, to maximise the benefits for employers and customers.
• Promote Our client’s’s services to employers via meetings organised by the Sales Executive Team or via phone calls, emails, face to face visits, direct marketing activity, presentations and networking.
• Negotiate sales and persuade to gain commitment to Our client’s or the programmes Our client’s operates.
• Capture good news stories from stakeholder and employer partnerships and feedback regularly to line manager and marketing.
• Record all contact with employers through Our client’s’s customer relationship management (CRM) system.
• Maintain regular face-to-face contact with relevant customer Case Managers and Our client’s’s delivery partners to ensure that job/placement opportunities are appropriate for their customers.
• Ensure that all vacancies are recorded and cascaded on CRM for cascaded and are followed up as appropriate.Skills and Experience
•Strong Business Development Skills.
•Previous experience in working in a target driven environment (preferably sales)
•The ability to work across multiple targets, and manage priorities effectively.
•Ability to network effectively and maximise business development opportunities.
•Strong relationship building skills (internal & external) - via phone and in person.
•Good presentation and networking skills ( internal and external stakeholders)
•Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes.
•Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills.
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
•Outward looking and aware of wider local area policies and initiatives.
•Self-motivated and can work proactively independently or as part of a team.
•Excellent all round IT skills (Internet, Intranet, databases, MS Office)
•Has a 'can do attitude’, enthusiasm with confident and positive outlook. We also welcome innovative and driven approaches to meeting and exceeding challenging but realistic sales targets.
We also welcome applications from anyone with sales experience from any sector. Ideally we are looking for people that have a passion for our business, and are not afraid of working hard to ensure our customers find the opportunities to achieve their career goals.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.