Video Editor / Animator
Our client, a Newcastle based Creative agency, are on the lookout for a talented Video Editor/Animator to join their team.
As Video Editor/Animator you will be responsible for the video production, animation and motion graphics within the company working to brief for multiple clients. The successful candidate will be passionate and be able to use their own initiative throughout a diverse range of projects.
Key skills & attitude:
- Passionate about video editing, Motion Graphics and 2D & 3D Animation
- Very good Adobe CC Suite knowledge (including After Effects, Premier & Photoshop)
- Advanced use of 3D software packages
- Awareness of other creative design and edit software
- Attention to detail with an eye for design
- Good understanding of technical processes and systems
- Hard working, committed, enthusiastic, supportive and self-motivated
- Able to understand and implement feedback
- Good time management skills
- Able to work on projects with minimal supervision
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, click "apply" and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss this role in further detail.