Accounts Payable Assistant Design £24-27k & Study JG14724
Independent design agency with studios across the world are looking for a talented Accounts Payable Assistant to join their busy team. The company believes in helping people grow and develop by tailoring positions to suit their employees. If you are looking to develop month end and learn more about overall accounts then this is the opportunity for you!
This is a permanent opportunity ideal for someone with at least a year in a purchase ledger position.
- Analysis of data sources, configuring results and trends
- Match, batch and code purchase invoices & some sales invoices
- Process expenses, petty cash and VAT accountability
- Obtain approval for invoices and ensure all payment terms are observed
- Update cash flow forecasts on a daily basis
- Manage payment cycles, prepare payment lists to suppliers for review
- Monitor outstanding POs and accruals
- Cash floats and petty cash reconciliations
- Assist the Management Accountant with month end and management packs
- Communicates well with all levels with confidence
- Logical, proactive and a go-getter! (Someone that will get out of their seat rather than send an email!)
- Any experience of Pegasus is ideal but not essential!
- At least a year in purchase ledger
- Keen to study and develop
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.